Multi Family HVAC Assistant Project Manager
Armstrong Air & Heating Assistant Project Manager
Job description responsibilities for the HVAC Assistant Project Manager are:
- Assist the Project Manager in planning, documentation, execution, and overall management of projects
- Including submittals, RFI's, Change Orders, Communication, and other aspects of Project Management.
- Serves as point of contact for customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and internal coordination.
- The position is designed for a move into a Project Manager role after experience is gained as an APM
- Field Experience in HVAC is a must
- Talent in using Adobe and Microsoft Office programs including Outlook and Excel
- High School Diploma
- APM Experience - Desired but not required
Armstrong Air is a leader in it's industry. We have been in business for over 20 years.
We are looking for self motivated, hard working individuals that posses a positive attitude to join our team.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:48:41 PDT