Clerical Staffing Manager - Recruiter/Coordinator Staffing
Seeking Clerical Manager for a large Staffing Service. This Manager is responsible for maintaining clerical office with organization, operations and procedures; controls client base, recruits employees, orientations and testing. Maintains efficiencies, develops standards, develops scheduling and assignment of employees. Summarizes reports, must be proficient in Excel. Establishes networks and recruit clients.
In addition to the key responsibilities above the position will be performing personnel functions to include but not limited to:
-Fast paced and deadline oriented environment;
-Daily Fulfillment and Job Placements;
- Maintenance and Update of Personnel files and other related administrative duties/tasks
- Background checks, reference checks, Drug testing candidates
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work with wide variety of applicants, employees, and customer/clients
- Knowledge of Safety and confidentiality requirements;
- Updating and completion of all documentation, personnel records in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Precise employee recordkeeping/tracking;
-Self-starter and able to work under pressure and multi-task on a daily basis.
Experience with a staffing service is huge plus.
Compensation is based on experience.
Key Resources is one of the 100 Largest Privately Owned Business in N. C. and the largest Triad staffing service doing business for over 19 years.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:18:26 PDT