Patina Restaurant Group (PRG) is passionately involved with the preservation and promotion of America's great cultural centers. Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world.
From Michelin-starred Lincoln Ristorante at the Lincoln Center to Brasserie in the Seagram Building to the Roof Top Grill at the Hollywood Bowl to Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall to the Sea Grill in Rockefeller Center-our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations. In addition, Patina Restaurant Group's dedication to meeting the needs of our customers, no matter how big or small, extends directly into the arenas of sports and entertainment in iconic establishments such as the Hollywood Bowl & Disney Parks.
Patina Restaurant Group has unique experience with major sports arenas and a broad array of entertainment and performing arts venues, allowing us to offer rare access to unparalleled service and gourmet cuisine for stadium events of every kind.
THE JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process daily invoices and oversee the daily and weekly payroll
- Conduct all operations at units in accordance with company mission, vision and core values
- Partners with Management to provide timely financial information, research variances, explore cost-savings opportunities and enforce policies and procedures
- Must be able to work with operational management to generate accurate and timely financial forecasts and projections and create detailed reports to support the annual budgeting process
- Provide analysis of both financial and operational metrics impacting the business
- Support management initiatives and help streamline back office functions supporting promotions and events
- Must possess superior time management skills, have the ability to work independently and to communicate financial information clearly, both written and oral
- Restaurant specific experience should include recipe mapping/costing, performing theoretical food cost reports, processing accurate inventory (including enforcement of inventory procedures) and familiarity with federal and applicable state wage order compliance matters
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field Experience in restaurant and hospitality industry preferred
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and demonstrate a passion for our industry
- Current working knowledge and experience with accounting principles and standards
- Strong business sense in order to analyze financial information
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel Experience in MICROS, Restaurant Management Systems (RMS), and ADP a plus
Competitive compensation package
Major medical insurance options
Dental, Vision and life insurance
Matching 401K program
Company Dining program
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service we deliver. With approximately 70 locations in New York and Los Angeles, PRG offers a fast paced and dynamic environment in which to shine. More than just an equal opportunity employer, PRG enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive and experience are the only relevant criterion for considering new team members.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:04:00 PDT