Watson Electrical Construction Co. LLC is looking for motivated people for ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENTS. Requires minimum 3 years CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT experience. Position is directed by the job supervisor and requires working both productively and safely to achieve Company goals and objectives. Future travel may be required for projects outside the immediate area.
Must be able to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and perform a variety of duties which may change often. Must use reason and logic, perform arithmetic rapidly and accurately, see detail in objects or drawings, and view flat drawings as 3-dimensional objects. Is directly reponsible for work layout, leading and working along with a crew, and assuring that materials/tools/equipment/infomation are on the job site in the proper places, ahead of time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follow diagrams or blueprints, insuring that work is installed as required.
- Observe functions of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Repair faulty equipment or systems.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions (promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures).
- Analyze and resolve work problems, and/or assist workers in solving work problems.
- May train new workers.
- Interpret company policies to workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assign duties.
- Monitor the work being performed and direct the crew.
- Monitor and control the assignment of foremen to projects.
- Complete required paperwork ( time sheets, safety reports, accident reports, etc.).
- Requisition and inspect materials.
- May be required to do a re-estimate.
- Schedule the work according to the pace of the job and other trades
DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REQUIRED. Competitive wages based on experience. Benefits package includes health, life and dental insurance, group banking and payroll direct deposit, some overtime may be available, paid vacation and holidays, as well as 401(k) Plan. Apply in person only Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at 3215 Fortune Dr., Suite 109, N. Charleston, SC 29418, from 4/7/17 - 5/5/17. Watson Electrical is an EOE/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Since 1935, Watson Electrical Construction Company has been leading the Southeast in electrical construction, service and maintenance by offering comprehensive, world-class electrical services in South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.
Headquartered in Wilson, NC, Watson Electrical operates 11 local divisions throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. With the skills and capacity to provide professional electrical construction services on projects of any size or scope, we offer turnkey electrical services from pre-construction planning, to facility construction, to ongoing maintenance.
Please visit our website www.watsonelec.com to further research Watson Electrical.
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 06:25:02 PDT