Shift Manager- BURGER KING
Burger Gulf and Burger Florida Group LLC., as a Franchisee of Burger King, we proudly support and uphold the BURGER KING® brand, which is respected around the world for quality, value and great taste. Presently operating 85 restaurants in Alabama, Florida and Georgia, and currently employing as many as 2500 employees.
Our Mission Statement
C. A. R. E.
"Connect * Appreciate * Respect * Everyone"
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team.
The Shift Coordinator improves guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift Coordinator has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present.
This position operates under the direct management of the General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team.
This position interacts with restaurant Team Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and customers.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant
• Provides production direction to Team Members in a clear and concise way
• Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
• Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with Company standards
• Demonstrates patience and a positive attitude with team
• Motivates Team Members to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
• Works with team to act on customer feedback and resolve customer complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
• Directs, trains and motivates Team Members during shift on each of the workstations
• Complies with the requirements of government regulations, BKC Market Policy, food safety, BKC Security Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
• Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, security, and other company policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
• Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other Team Members
• Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
• May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant Team Member job description
• Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
• Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
• High school diploma or GED
• Completion of all BKC certification programs
- Recognizes and solves routine problems
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic tasks, practices and procedures within own area
- Is aware of business issues; sets day-to-day direction for Team Members on a shift under the guidance of the General Manager
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant
- Demonstrates team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Responds to customer needs
Traditional Physical Requirements
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
- Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift)
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and you would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
BURGER GULF, LLC. Offers a Wide Range of Excellent Benefits to include:
• Bonus Programs
• Medical & Dental Insurance & Life Insurance is available
• 401-K Plan
• Paid Vacations
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Plan
• Flex Spending Cafeteria Plan
• Christmas Club Savings Plan
• Vision Insurance
Burger Gulf, LLC., maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A franchised Burger King Restaurant Group
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 05:11:14 PDT