Manufacturing Production Supervisor (1st Shift)
MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
The Leslie Company is a national manufacturer of Loose-Leaf Binders, Index Tabs, Digital Text Printing and Presentation Folders. We have been located in the Kansas City area since 1977. If you are looking for a career that is challenging and will never leave you bored, this position may be right for you!
- Schedule, prepare and expedite all work/orders through all production departments.
- Manage workflow in timely and efficient manor, without comprising product quality.
- Provide clear feedback to production employee of job performance, efficiencies and technical capabilities.
- Experienced managing in a manufacturing and printing production environment.
- Able to multi-task orders.
- Thrives in a fast pace, non-stop, busy environment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Production scheduling experience preferred.
We offer an excellent salary plus bonuses. Our benefits package includes paid health insurance, 401(k) matching program, and paid vacation.
The Leslie Company is a family-owned and operated national manufacturer of custom imprinted presentation packaging since 1977. We specialize in binders, tabs, folders, report covers, and document holders manufactured to custom specifications. Our capabilities in digital text printing, and line of calendars and specialty products continues to grow in popularity.
Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 100 staff members.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:59:05 PDT