Heartland Financial Group office is seeking an ambitious, extroverted, self-started who is driven and detail-oriented to join its marketing team. This is a full time position for a sales and marketing company and while sales experience isn't necessarily a must, it is highly preferred, as well as excellent communication skills are!
The Marketing Representative will be required to develop and maintain strong relationships with carrier representatives and brokers through phone calls and email.
What do we offer to members of our winning team?
- Competitive salary with no cap on commission potential
- Paid holidays after 6 months
- In house training program
- Energetic Team Environment
- Previous training in or related to Health care insurance
- Sales background and some level of sales training
- Ability to study, grasp, and clearly articulate product knowledge from various senior health care insurance plans to agents
- Ability to understand and utilize client/company provided computer systems to perform accurate and timely data entry
- Computer, typing, and internet proficiency
Insurance marketing organization, specializing in designing and distributing senior insurance products on a national basis.
Blue Springs, MO
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:10:38 PDT