Postdoctoral Scholars FY16/17
Open date: July 1st, 2016
Next review date: June 30th, 2017
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2017
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Surgery at the University of California, Irvine, anticipates openings for full-time Postdoctoral Scholars.
Requirements - Applications are being sought from recent Ph.D. or M.D. graduates. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. This is an ongoing recruitment and positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support
To be considered for the position interested candidates should visit:
https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03407, complete an online application profile and upload application materials electronically.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Orange, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- Self-Statement of Research/Creative Work - Describe research, creative work related to, or beyond Ph.D. work
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now