Adjunct Professor for Business Analytics - Pooled Position
Job Title Adjunct Professor for Business Analytics - Pooled Position
The position requires teaching the undergraduate course in Business Analytics. The course is a 3 credit hour course and may meet once or twice a week, as per schedule.
Master of Business Administration or a specialized Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution. The degree should include eighteen graduate credit hours within Quantitative Methods and Statistics; or the applicant should have significant work experience in Quantitative Methods or Statistics.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Salary Range $2,750 per three credit hour course
Essential Job Duties
Teach the introductory class in Business Analytics.
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number TS54P
Open Date 04/26/2017
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
As a temporary employee, you may not be eligible to participate in all employee benefit programs (e.g., paid leave, retirement, or tuition reimbursement).
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you possess a Master of Business Administration or a specialized Master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution?
- * Does the degree include eighteen graduate credit hours or more within Quantitative Methods and Statistics; or do you have significant work experience in Quantitative Methods and Statistics?
- * Please indicate how you first learned of this position.
- Job Board
- Print Advertisement
- Social Media
- Job Fair/Conference
- FGCU Website
- Employee Referral
- * Per the question above, please specify the name of where you FIRST learned of the position?
(Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of 5 Professional References (with relationship of each)