Information Technology Director
The IT Director will be the primary internal support for all technology utilized at DASH. This includes:
- Primary contact for NetSuite, the firm's ERP platform. Responsibilities include user administration, implementation and customization of features, construction of custom reports, and integration of third party solutions with NetSuite.
- All other software and processes utilized for functions such as mail processing, shipping, office applications, human resources, etc.
- Help maintain, upgrade and deploy PCs, printers and peripherals in a cloud based environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the NetSuite application for internal users.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards. Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with team members and other internal support groups (Executive, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Support, Fulfillment and IT).
- Assist the marketing department in the automation and tracking of campaigns for direct mail, email, social media, Ad Words and e-commerce.
- Assist sales teams in the use of CRM functionality and rewards programs.
- Assist the production department in maintaining and updating the database used for direct mail campaigns.
- Participate in training and information sharing activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them clearly to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
- Should have 3+ years of ERP/CRM administration and configuration experience or equivalent with other systems, NetSuite preferred.
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite and other reporting tools).
For 25 years, DASH has served as a leading provider of hand protection products for the dental, medical and industrial markets.
DASH continually seeks to better understand customer needs and applications to deliver differentiated solutions that increase productivity while improving infection control and worker safety to target markets.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:32:44 PDT