IT Warehouse Systems Technician (Overnight Shift)
Deploy HR Inc. is in need of a Warehouse System Technician. Deploy HR Inc. provides general labor and management for a Major Food Distribution Center.
Reports to: IT Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Compensation: $16.00 per Hour
- Assist IT Supervisor with monitoring, configuring and maintaining System and Network Infrastructure
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with general IT administrative activities, such as; user account maintenance (Win 2003/08 AD), monitor general infrastructure health, maintain scheduled backups, review system logs, etc.
- Assist with configuration, deployment and maintenance of infrastructure related hardware and software; such as servers, workstations, printers, routers, phones, etc.
- Assist end users as needed, with hardware and software related problems
- Document infrastructure related processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years' experience in IT related field, Working knowledge of Windows 2003 AD & Exchange, Working knowledge of Windows XP and Office 2003 suite
- Familiar with basic network technologies such as switches, routers, etc.
- Strong written, oral communication skills, particularly the ability to explain technical concept in non-technical terms
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Some responsibilities will require the individual to work at heights over 30 feet and in temperatures as low as 33 degrees for an extended period of time
- Warehouse experience is preferred.
- Minimum: High Diploma or Equivalent, Some College with IT Related Course work or certification preferred
- Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift 10-50lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time when needed
- Walking on concrete warehouse floor for extended periods of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required. Deploy HR Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.
Deploy HR, Inc. provides Temporary associate Services for a Major Food Distribution Center. As Leaders in the staffing industry we offer AMAZING benefits for our employees!
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:10:30 PDT