This position will be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle; including design, coding, testing and implementation. You will be working on our flagship product and should be familiar with web application design as well as have a strong background in object oriented programming and database management. You must be able to learn quickly and adapt frequently. This job requires strong analytical and problem solving skills. Understanding core programming concepts is a must.
We are looking for smart software engineers with something to prove. You will be working with a group of talented software engineers including the co-founders of the company in a very rewarding, fast-paced environment. Working in a small company, you will get a great deal of exposure to every part of the business and a wide variety of experiences.
- Experienced with Java and SQL
- Familiar with GIT or other version control systems.
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Apache, Spring Web Flow, Spring Web Service, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, Selenium, NetBeans a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 100% Health Coverage for base plan / 50% towards spouse and family
- FSA (flex spend) plan to cover out of pocket health and dependent care expenses
- 401K participation and matching up to 4%
- Flex-time work week option available.
Ad-Juster is the Ad Tech industry's only fully automated 3rd party data reconciliation tool. We build cutting edge enterprise software products.
Join a team of entrepreneurial minded people where hard work and determination are rewarded.
San Diego, CA
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:57:58 PDT