Coe College is seeking a knowledgeable and service-oriented Registrar. Candidates who possess strong leadership skills and are able to strategically implement academic programs in compliance with federal and state law, as well as college policy, are encouraged to apply.
Under the direction of the Provost, the Registrar is responsible for the planning, direction, and implementation of all functions and operations related to the Registrar’s Office as well as serving as the liaison between faculty, students and administration for the college. Knowledge and understanding of student records data structures, data management and extraction systems is key for success.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience with registration in higher education administration, or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of an integrated data base system, Jenzabar preferred.
- Ability to interpret and implement federal regulations for certification and compliance including FERPA.
- Knowledge and experience with enrollment management
- Successful completion of a background check.
For more information and to apply for the position, please visit our website at
www.coe.edu/about coe/employment. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.