Director, Integrated Marketing
Cover letter requirement:
Applications must be accompanied by a cover detailing an integrated marketing campaign for a B2C tech product, including all the channels used and metrics resulting from the campaign.
Applications will not be considered complete nor resumes reviewed without a detailed cover letter attached.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the launch of new consumer products and integrated marketing campaigns for the company. From product launches to promotional campaigns and branding alignment, the Marketing Director develops plans and executes campaigns across all online and offline channels including email, advertising, website, tradeshows, etc. As part of the start-up business team in an established corporation, the ideal candidate will be able to manage projects from conception through execution and be flexible with projects assigned.
• Develops and carries through marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
• Leads online advertising campaigns including reporting, analytics, and campaign analysis.
• Work with the Creative Writer to develop editorial calendar and integrate Social Media with other marketing channels.
• Planning, coordinating, executing and attending tradeshow / events.
• Manage all influencer programs, co-marketing efforts, and relations with third parties.
• Communicating with authorized retailers, providing them with all marketing needs. Analyzing and negotiating available advertising dollars.
• Responsible for website content creation, management and performance analysis.
• Organize writing projects by working with content contributors, product marketing teams, graphics team, events team, and other relevant groups to produce editorials.
• Develop marketing materials including brochures, fliers, press releases, ads, eDMs, brand and product presentation, blogs, survey and in-app-purchase content.
• Mandatory: 7 years of experience in B2C tech marketing, preferably with at least 2 years of app marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) in communications, marketing, journalism, or English.
• Excellent presentation, writing, analytical, organizational, computer, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong research capabilities and the ability to think creatively and strategically.
• Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Bonus: start up experience.
ArcSoft is the global leader in imaging technology. From embedded software solutions that enable visual 'thinking' capabilities in more than one billion mobile smartphones, to cloud-based imaging services, to our wildly popular makeup app, there's a great chance ArcSoft has already improved a photograph or video you've seen. We customize our solutions to serve the world's leading device companies, and also package our best offerings into direct-to-consumer software and apps.
We're the creative team that brought you Perfect365®, the world's best free makeup app for iPhone, Android and Windows phones, with tens of millions of users. We're also the think tank behind simplicamTM powered by CloseliTM, the first and only home monitoring Wi-Fi video solution that uses Face Recognition to tell you who is home, or if an unrecognized person is there.
Now in our 20th year, ArcSoft's cutting edge technologies empower smartphones, tablets and digital cameras to capture the highest-quality images, and also enable searching, processing and managing large volumes of visual data in the cloud. Our suite of photo and video editing software is used by photography enthusiasts and professionals alike.
Our smart algorithms power a range of facial and object recognition applications, gesture technologies and encoding/decoding software; unlocking endless imaging possibilities for computers, TVs, digital cameras, the hottest wearables, home appliances and cloud-based solutions.
Working closely with our corporate partners and customers - including many of the world's leading OEMs and chip manufacturers such as Samsung, LG, Nokia, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and Qualcomm - we provide a full line of advanced imaging solutions ranging from face and object recognition/detection, content-based analysis for pictures and video, to studio-quality image and video enhancement.
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:05:22 PDT