Lead IOS Mobile Software Developer (Multiple Positions)
Full time position with a profitable online social entertainment company that boasts of >150M registered users.
As a Lead Mobile Software Engineer, you will be on the team responsible for helping build the company's emerging mobile messaging products.
You will collaborate with software engineers, user experience, and visual designers to deliver apps that push the boundaries of what is possible in the mobile messaging space. You will promote excellence in iOS development, creating new features, improving code quality, productivity, and skills through processes, projects, learning, and mentorship.
- Native mobile application development on iOS with fluency in C, Objective-C, Core Foundation, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch.
- Deep foundation in computer science combined with demonstrable problem solving aptitude.
- Experience with memory management, memory/performance profiling, and automatic reference counting/garbage collection.
- Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, and the like.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of client-server applications and RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with Swift, SpriteKit, and other frameworks provided by Apple.
- Strong understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines as well as interaction design best practices.
- Maintained or have significantly contributed to a popular iOS open-source project.
- Has shipped and maintained apps, knowing ins and outs of Apple's submission process.
- Strong bias towards test-driven development.
Please send us your resume to:
Software, pharma, services
Palo Alto, CA
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:33:44 PDT