Applications Development & Support Coordinator
Job Summary/Basic Function:
This position provides development and end user support for administrative and academic computing applications.
• Provides user and programming support for a variety of administrative and academic computing applications.
• Assists in designing, maintaining and monitoring the college website.
• Designs internal and external reports for management using a variety of tools.
• Provides support for the student information system and other campus integrated data systems
• Develops and implements specialized applications.
• Assists in Linux, UNIX and Windows server system administrative tasks, including writing scripts.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Knowledge Required by the Position
• Knowledge of current information technology trends and solutions.
• Knowledge of application development and management principles.
• Knowledge of computers and job related software programs.
• Skill in the analysis of problems and the development and implementation of solutions.
• Skill in the preparation of clear and precise administrative reports.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of a baccalaureate degree in a course of study related to the occupational field.
• Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for two years.
• Basic knowledge of ellucian Banner (Student/Financial Aid)
• Windows Server 2008 or higher and/or Linux experience
• Experience with Crystal Reports
• Web content management experience
• Oracle RDBMS experience