Computer Technician / Relationship Manager - Point of Sale Technology
POS Partners, a point-of-sale solution provider for the hospitality industry, is rapidly expanding and looking for experienced technical people to provide high-profile systems support, including installation, training, and maintenance, for retail dining systems.
- Attend Business Analysis Meetings to serve as a technical adviser
- Manage new projects including on-site installation, training, and system go-live service.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing escalated trouble tickets and providing prompt and accurate solutions
- Contact each account monthly to provide training, and suggest solution enhancements or product options that maximize the ROI of their system.
- Log all activity and service tickets in company CRM
- Document and preserve all client partner installation and service records
- Accept and provide prompt follow-through of any assigned task or need
- Communicate consistently and effectively with clients and staff
- Continuously and actively participate in team meetings and carry out all company standard operating procedures
- Minimum three years experience with setup, maintenance, and repair of hardware/software in the retail or hospitality industry
- Demonstrated mechanical/critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with SQL database
- Comprehension of remote access programs and use
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software and Microsoft Office
- Reliable transportation
- Personable and energetic, with the ability to moderate stressful situations
- Availability for periodic evening hours
- Ability to travel from 25% to 50%
This position is considered virtual although most work is accomplished on-site. You will be expected to work closely with clients to accomplish their business and operational goals while maintaining the high quality standards and integrity of POS Partners' solutions. Competitive compensation package with continual growth and advancement opportunities.
Competitive compensation package and advancement opportunities. Pay is Performance Based with continual growth.
The company was started in 2010 by our CEO, Lance Bell and is rapidly growing. POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, golf clubs and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware and business intelligence through its ServingIntel.com, POS Partners increases revenue and profits, while enhancing service and quality levels.
The company has many offices throughout the US (Chicago, Chicago area, Kansas City, Colorado, LA, San Diego, Tampa, Orlando) just to name a few. We are looking to have office in all 50 States. Lance and our partners wants the company to grow to be a $10 billion company.
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 05:04:43 PDT