Construction - Project Engineer
Prismatic Development Corporation, an established General Contractor, in business for 30+ years is seeking an "On-Site" PROJECT ENGINEER to become part of our Management Team on Public Building Projects ranging from $15MM to $150MM in NYC / Metro area.
- Manage all on site engineering functions
- Review , transmits, record all submittals, RFI's, COR's, etc
- Maintain & analysis engineering logs, records, as-builts
- Provide quantity take-offs and quantity tracking logs
- Support Project Managers and Supers with coordination of vendors and subcontractors
- Solve field engineering problems.
- Set up / maintain QA/QC procedures for all aspects of the work
Qualifications - Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 years engineering, architecture, or similar degree
- 5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of software including: Word, Excel, Access, Acad, Revit.
- BIM Modeling experience a plus
- Good communication and organizational skills a must.
Benefits / Offerings:
- Competitive Salary - Commensurate w/ Experience.
- 401k / profit sharing plan / health benefits
Prismatic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prismatic Development Corporation is a general contractor for the public sector in New Jersey and New York.
New York, NY
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:03:08 PDT