Admissions Counselor/Assistant Director of Admissions
Position functions as a member of an energetic and progressive admissions office with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a recruitment region from inquiry to enrollment.
- Coordinating and/or supporting major office projects.
- Conducting evaluative interviews, information sessions, and forums.
- Reviewing applications, developing secondary school and independent counselor relationships.
- Supporting on-campus and off-campus activities and events.
- Representing the college on and off-campus, and covering additional duties as assigned.
- Regular travel is required.