Business Intelligence Database Developer
ScrumPoint, L.L.C. is actively seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Database Developer based in the Seattle/Eastside area. In this role, you will join a core development team and tackle complex, mission-critical enterprise projects, building data infrastructure and reporting solutions. Daily responsibilities will cover the full development cycle, from initial research and requirements gathering to application design and development. Our ideal candidate will be excited to work closely with a fast-growing, dedicated team, handling a new challenge every day!
- Evaluate business requirements and translate into specific database solutions for internal and external technologies such as SQLServer, SQL Azure
- Design integrated database solutions across multiple applications and reporting systems
- Adhere to required security and confidentiality standards for highly sensitive data
- Create supporting technical documentation
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, and other members of the ScrumPoint team to deliver exceptional products
- Effectively present technical solutions to professional audiences
- Triage and troubleshoot client issues
We are looking for at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in software development and database administration, with particular emphasis on the following areas:
- ASP.NET, .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQLServer and SQL Azure
- Microsoft Azure
We are especially interested in candidates with these qualifications:
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Effective collaborator in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to juggle complex projects under strict deadlines
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous professional improvement
- Enthusiasm for steep learning curves!
We would love to hear from you! To apply, please contact us via ZipRecruiter or by email at email@example.com. Impress us with a brief cover letter outlining your experience in business intelligence and database development, and please attach a copy of your resume.
Based in Redmond, WA, ScrumPoint, L.L.C. is a fast-growing software development firm with a passion for crafting exceptional business intelligence and enterprise software solutions.
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 09:27:37 PDT