An international real estate company that has developed over two million square feet of commercial space in Washington DC is looking for a Corporate Accountant for its Georgetown Office. Solid accounting, communication and organizational skills are required. This position will be responsible for the preparation of corporate financial statements as well as the oversight of several subsidiaries. We have developed a reputation for excellence and are looking for an individual that will enjoy continuing this track record.
- Consolidation of several companies into the Corporate Financials including foreign entities
- Prepare and maintain Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Prepare Multi Entity monthly bank reconciliations
- Work with lenders to meet reporting requirements
- Prepare annual budgets and reforecasts
- Prepare Owner Reports
- Prepare external auditor reports
- Review and Approve Squash Company Reports
- Assist with Company Wide Insurance Program
- Review Monthly Corporate Invoices
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
A real estate development and management firm with core developments in Washington, DC as well as a significant presence in several other countries.. We target unique, untraditional ideas and strategies that ultimately result in large returns over the long term. We have developed a reputation for excellence, diversity and a unique approach in its developments and is looking for individuals that enjoy continuing this track record.
Northwest Washington, DC
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 04:26:50 PDT