Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving network hardware and software issues as well as local workstation issues according to quality standards and company policy and procedures. Will be expected to be able to initiate and complete jobs with minimal technical direction.
* Support a large number of networks, will have exposure to many different companies and their use of IT services.
* Will frequently work on-site of TechPro customers to resolve issues. May need to use own automobile on occasion.
* Must submit complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner obtaining the proper signatures. This includes accurate reporting of mileage and detailed description of work completed on a daily basis via an electronic time tracking system.
* Properly maintain company equipment and tools as well as maintain a clean and organized work environment both at the office and in the field.
* Able to climb stairs and ladders and carry tools and equipment not to exceed 75 lbs.
* Assist with work overflow and be available to work overtime and during non-business hours as needed. Hours are usually consistent on a daily basis but may occasionally require some evening and weekend availability.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure when necessary.
* Understand the importance of a neat professional appearance.
Work experience requirements:
* Experienced in installing and maintaining Symantec AntiVirus, Veritas, MSExchange, Windows Servers and Microsoft Office.
Education and Personal Requirements:
* As descriptions are sent immediately to the customers as confirmation of work completed, applicant must have good grasp of grammar and language.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record.
* Must pass a drug screen and background check.
* Would prefer a candidate who lives close to the Fox Valley area.
* We are looking for someone that is willing to grow with a fast paced company.
* Please email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please include your address on your resume.
TechPro, Inc. is a managed services company based out of St. Charles, Illinois. TechPro provides a multitude of services for clients in varied industries. TechPro is focused on maintaining consistent advances in the ever changing field of Information Technology. The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is key to the success of our staff to meet the demands of this technically proficient and high demand industry. As a service provider to many customers, every day brings new challenges.
St. Charles, IL
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 13:11:13 PDT