We are seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator to join our outreach team in Queens. Telephone and fieldwork are part of the job. If you want to hone your skills and learn from seasoned marketing experts this job is for you.
• Market research
• Update social media
• Update and maintain database
• Support marketing initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree (or working toward a degree) in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
• Accountable, proactive, responsible, organized, great follow-up, positive attitude, motivated to see projects through to completion
• Works well independently or in a group environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite
• Good understanding of social media
• Excellent writer and an understanding of ad and copy layout software
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
If you have the skillsets, can fulfill the responsibilities and requirements above and can thrive in a creative, solutions-driven environment, please submit your resume, your objectives, and cover letter . Kindly include "Marketing Coordinator" in the email subject line.
Choices Women's Medical Center provides the very best reproductive healthcare services in an out patient setting.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:59:17 PDT