Project Manager / Tradeshow Coordinator
Project Manager - Tradeshow Coordinator
Assist with the deployment of A/V and lead retrieval services at various regional, national, and international trade shows, special events, and conferences. This position will help support executives and technicians through successful planning and execution of events. This role will also provide high-level administrative support for Executives preparing statistical reports, maintain business license and company insurance. Other administrative duties will include preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements. This individual will be the primary point of contact in the office for staff and outside vendors. A professional demeanor is mandatory at all times. Experience in a small, fast paced work environment is preferred.
• Interface with clients to determine and needs in the exhibit
• Manage all communication with staff pre and post event.
• Develops project status updates and final reports.
• Manages event logistics in support of assigned events.
• Liaison for our clients to ensure proper ordering of power, internet, developer kits and other services as needed.
• Coordinates transportation logistics for materials going to exhibit venue.
• Periodically travels to event locations to manage and oversee onsite logistics.
• Consults executives on all post event activities and measurement check points.
• Maintains conference schedule and marketing master calendar.
• Recommends and implements process improvements.
• Compiles and tracks tradeshow budget and expense reporting.
• Audit and processes incoming invoices from vendors and associations.
• Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements.
• Must be proficient at MS Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel and Visio
• Handle sensitive and confidential materials.
• Make travel arrangements including air, hotel, and car and negotiate pricing. Should have experience managing a travel policy.
• Coordinate and set up onsite and offsite meetings (domestic & international).
• Manage office (liaison with facility manager, security, maintenance, etc.)
• Order all office supplies and maintain the budget.
• Support company plane (maintenance, fees, FAA registration, invoices, supplies, FBO, etc.)
• Support Executives with all administrative tasks to include personal errands (house maintenance, personal projects, travel management)
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in trade show and/or event planning, typical incumbent will have over 5 years experience. Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required. Emphasis on marketing, communications or related field is preferred.
• Excellent office computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and E-mail).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good presentation skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload and strong project management skills. The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Strong analytical capability, independent thinker and good decision making skills.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment (able to juggle multiple tasks and perform under pressure/deadlines).
• Should be very innovative, proactive and a creative thinker
• Must own a smart phone for critical communication
• Motivated & self-starter (work with little or no supervision)
• BrightPipe is a non-smoking office - smokers need not apply
• Travel required, up to 30%
• Passport required; needed for potential international travel
This is a non-smoking office - smoking is not permitted within 100 feet of our premises.
BrightPipe provides A/V and technology services to the tradeshow and event industry. We travel across the country to deploy a mix of proprietary and turn key technology solutions for our clients. No day is the same twice and you will have the opportunity to work with great clients, travel the country and work with leading edge technology. BrightPipe provides a full compliment of benefits including paid holidays and sick time, paid holidays, health insurance, dental, vision, life, matching 401K and health savings plan. We strongly believe in taking care of the people who take care of us. There is tremendous opportunity to lean new skills and be a key member of our growing team. If you have strong technical skills with good problem solving abilities and can work independently as well as part of a larger team we would like the opportunity to consider you joining our company.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:52:25 PDT