IT Audit Manager
Zigatta has teamed up with a growing firm in North Dallas looking to add to the audit team. The IT Audit Manager will be in charge of IT business process, financial, compliance and integrated audits at domestic and international locations. The IT Audit Manager will be in charge of identifying opportunities for process efficiency improvements and correcting weaknesses in IT general and application controls. The firm has gone through tremendous growth and need to add to their growing team. The firm offers a great compensation package, benefits, growth opportunities, work/life balance and great culture.
The IT Audit Manager must demonstrate considerable knowledge and skill in IT internal auditing, and management principles and practices with substantial knowledge of, COSO 2013, SOX, applicable IT controls and risk assessment frameworks, such as COBIT and ITIL and the IIA International Professional Practices Framework.
This position will:
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and process improvement projects.
- Manage audit engagements and ensure all expectations are met while meeting organizational and professional ethical standards.
- Understand and communicate the financial impact of enterprise IT systems risks to senior management.
- Lead the IT aspects of integrated and cross-functional audit teams and delegate responsibility to audit staff and/or co-sourced personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Accounting or related field is required.
- Master's degree preferred
- CISA required, CPA (or candidate) is a plus.
- 7+ years of IT Audit experience is required.
- Public accounting and/or internal auditing experience required. Big 4 experience strongly preferred.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, both domestically and internationally.
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:38:33 PDT