Senior Web Developer Manager
Digital Hill is looking for a full-time Senior level PHP / MySQL web developer with a proven record of managing large web projects.
This position will do front-end development and design implementation programming from layered PSD's, as well as extensive backend manager area and database programming of web software systems. This position will manage multiple projects from creation post-design, to implementation and review, and work to ensure their is effective and efficient code. This position will work as a key team member that provides a broad range of organizational support to oversee our high level web development projects. The successful candidate for this role will able to demonstrate a track record of related experience.
Required Skills/ Experience:
* Very high proficiency in PHP and MySQL. Strong experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack
* You must be strong and comfortable outside of PHP & JS framework systems (bootstrap, cake, etc) and be able to read and write code from scratch outside of frameworks
* Ability to build complex backend infrastructures such as CRM, Member Areas, Multi-domain managers, Ordering systems and more
* Ability to quickly familiarize and troubleshoot existing PHP code
* iOS and Android experience a plus
* Magento and advanced WordPress experience helpful
* Demonstrated experience in managing multiple advanced projects important
As a Senior Developer, you will be working both frontline and behind the scenes, you will make a significant impact on the sites and people you support.
* Prior experience with E-commerce important, and knowledge of Facebook's API's, Google API's, HTML 5, and responsive programming is vital
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant area preferred
* Minimum 2 years experience in managing web projects and teams
What you get:
* A competitive salary, 60-70k based on experience
* Health benefits
* Retirement plan with company match
* Team environment
* Growing, innovative company with common core values
* Challenging and leading edge projects
* Ability to work remotely. Position is not limited to physical location.
If you are looking for a challenging full time job with an exciting, growing company e-mail your resume to us today!
This can be a remote position but does require being available for core hours during work day in EST 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday - Friday. Requires living in the United States and being a citizen or full-time resident with work visa.
Successful applicants will outline in their resume' and cover letter relevant programming experience using Php, as well as clearly outline how they have developed large projects.
Find out more about us by visiting our website: http://www.digitalhill.com
Digital Hill provides the solutions to help businesses succeed online with divisions dedicated to Website Design, Application Development, and Online (Social Media and Digital) marketing.
We are the creators of TabSite.com a software for growing leads and building engagement online, and have managed large-scale web development for E-commerce, Facebook Applications, Mobile site apps (Apple and Android), Dealer Portals and more.
We offer full service do-it-for-you and do-it-with-you digital marketing services that can include social media marketing, running online contests, managing Facebook Ads and PPC campaigns, and more.
Our skills are leading edge, our support and project management give you peace of mind and keep you in-the-know!
We are known for our advanced backend web software tools for ordering systems, warranty systems, dealer management, ecommerce and more.
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:25:26 PDT