DPT Program Director
Kettering College, in partnership with the national search firm Scott Healy & Associates, is pleased to announce its launching of a Doctor of Physical Therapy Program (DPT) and invites applications and nominations for the full-time founding Director of the developing program.
The Program Director of the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program (DPT) is responsible for developing and implementing the program, including curriculum development, facility renovation, equipment acquisition, and faculty and staff recruitment and hiring. The director is also responsible for attaining and maintaining CAPTE accreditation. The director will pursue academic excellence within the program by providing program leadership, promoting the program and enhancing its visibility, assisting with recruiting and retaining students and managing the day-to-day logistics of the program.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- An academic terminal degree in PT or a related field is required - PhD, EdD or DSc
- A licensed physical therapist and eligible for licensure in Ohio
- A minimum of six 6 years of experience in a full-time academic appointment with teaching responsibilities at the post-secondary level, minimum of three (3) years in a PT educational program.
- 5 years of experience in the field of physical therapy including clinical practice as a physical therapist
- Experience preparing for, obtaining and maintaining CAPTE accreditation
- Administrative experience (including program planning and implementation, personnel management, evaluation, and budgeting)
- A strong record of scholarship and distinguished history of teaching and service
- Academic and experiential qualifications and backgrounds that are necessary to meet the program objectives and mission of Kettering College, and CAPTE and APTA standards
- Outstanding innovation, visionary, and leadership skills
Apply for DPT Program Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly