Senior Network/Systems Engineer
You Must Fill Out The Interview Questions When Applying For This Position
This position will support a variety of technical projects and users. The candidate will join a small, highly motivated engineering team responsible for all aspects of the corporate and global production networks. This position provides exposure to a variety of technologies and opportunities to learn.
- have excellent linux/unix server skills
- scripting: bash, python, ruby, etc...
- routing, firewalls: iptables, pf, quagga, iproute2, ospfd, bgpd
- system maintenance: security, updates, logging, auditing
- vpn: ipsec, openvpn
- familiarity with services: web, mail, DNS, DHCP, databases
- have strong networking experience
- layers 1-4
- switching: VLAN, trunking, bonding/teaming/LACP
- have production operations experience
- server/infrastructure virtualization: VMware vSphere/vCenter, KVM, etc...
- system/network monitoring and alerting: nagios, ELK, observium
- datacenter operations: power estimations, deployments, cross connects, etc...
- have superb problem solving skills across multiple domains
- have ability to manage your time across multiple projects
- have good documentation skills
- have excellent communication skills
- have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- have US citizenship
- be able to pass a thorough background check
- ideally have at least an active Secret clearance
- configuration management
- high availability services
- VoIP experience
- VMware VSAN
- services: nginx, postfix/dovecot, PXE, LDAP, RADIUS
- enterprise wifi
- security clearance desirable
GRC develops solutions to some of the most challenging problems facing the United States Government. What sets GRC apart from others is that it believes the customer should not have to pay for failure. Few companies are willing to sign up to attack the hardest problems where payment may only come when success is achieved. This is not a traditional defense contractor job where you bill hours and the company is paid regardless. GRC's success depends on talented and motivated people creating meaningful solutions. If you want to be part of a team of people that will challenge you in ways you never thought possible, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. If you are looking for a website you won't find one.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 13:17:09 PDT