1st shift Warehouse Supervisor Needed!
Belnick Incorporated is a large internet furniture retailer located in Canton, GA. We are currently seeking a full-time experienced LTL Supervisor. The working hours will be Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Belnick employees began to accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) upon hire, full-time employees enjoy up to 144 hours of Paid Time Off per year. Medical, Dental, Vision and voluntary insurances are also available after the appropriate waiting period.
The LTL shipping supervisor is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of outbound truck shipments. The supervisor is responsible for the overall performance of 20+employees on a daily basis.
- Work with department supervisors to document the proper warehouse procedures within the major functional areas
- Assist in training new hires on proper (hands-on) warehouse procedures
- Assist in evaluating errors and revamp the training process as needed
- Perform data evaluation to analyze and evaluate shortcomings in the existing processes
- Work with warehouse employees to develop "best practices" within major functional areas
- Analyze the current workflow to evaluate consistency in procedures within and across departments
- At least three years of supervisory and forklift experience within either a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Above average verbal communication skills.
- Basic written and PC skill set.
- Self-starter and able to work well without direct supervision within a team environment.
- Possesses a positive attitude and able to excel within a stressful work environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and a "can-do" attitude
Belnick, Inc. is a large internet furniture retailer selling the highest quality office chairs & furniture, furniture for restaurants, churches, schools and home, as well as medical equipment at the best prices. As one of the first online-only office furniture retailers, we have grown right along with the Internet. BizChair.com launched in 2001 and we have never stopped working to improve our customers experience. Locations in Georgia, Nevada and Mississippi position us to provide great prices and fast shipping to our customers, nationwide.
Belnick seeks to employ the best qualified individuals for each position. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages. The Company promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, medical status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Our objective is to ensure that individuals are treated fairly throughout the employment relationship, such as recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, lay-off and dismissal.
We are committed to protecting the safety, health and well-being of all employees and other individuals in our workplace. We recognize that alcohol abuse and drug use pose a significant threat to our goals. We have established a drug-free workplace program that balances our respect for individuals with the need to maintain an alcohol and drug-free environment.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:50:05 PDT