Members of Geezeo's Operations team drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, or offering.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for implementing new clients onto our platform and working with our partners to accomplish this integration smoothly and efficiently. This role will become product experts on the various web-based products being implemented with our clients. The Operations Analyst will also constantly evolve and change processes & documentation to ensure the best client experience while minimizing risk to Geezeo for any projects being run. This role also serves as an additional resource for end user support, in periods of high volumes of inquiries and/or to cover for vacation of the primary Support personnel.
• Provide stakeholder management, work-plan management, and status reporting
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
• Use analytical skills to resolve customer service inquiries related to implementation and/or the end user experience
• Desire to work effectively and efficiently with internal teams, clients & partners
• Excellent communicator with both good and bad news
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of corporate experience
• Strong computer skills & familiarity with the Internet, especially online banking products
Geezeo offers more than 350 credit unions and banks an integrated suite of online tools and services
including its proven Personal Financial Management (PFM) solution. The Geezeo PFM solution is
thoughtfully integrated with a credit union or bank online banking platform, giving their users a holistic view of financial assets, liabilities, cash flow, goals and budgets. Geezeo's included Engagement Banking platform, offers relevant, data-driven content that helps financial institutions develop online customer dialog while generating growth through acquisition and increased wallet share. For more information on the privately held company, visit www.geezeo.com.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:53:05 PDT