Network Support Technician
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3yrs, hands-on, system administration of Microsoft Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007/2010 and/or Microsoft 2003/2008 Small Business Server, Windows XP/Vista/7
- 1-3 years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, or Linux)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency with Active Directory, login scripting, and networking basics a must
- Proficiency with Apple Macintosh OS X 10.x, Cisco/SonicWall/ firewalls
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff and customers at all levels
- Work independent but in a team atmosphere & enjoy daily technical challenges
- You will work directly with business owners and executives.
- Must be professional, courteous, and service-oriented
- Punctual, dependable, and reliable
- Effective in a very independent and fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow and enforce our standard set of support policies.
- Organize and implement projects as well as maintain them moving forward
- Reliable transportation
- Possess a valid California driver's license
Certifications are okay - but real world experience counts the most with us! This is not a job for someone with only desktop experience.
Our employees visit various clients, on a daily basis throughout our service area. Viable transportation is a must. We do reimburse mileage according to the California standard rates and we also provide a company car for business hour use.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via email and telephone, or onsite
- Working with Level 2 and Level 3 teams, development, and product management teams on technical escalations
- As a part of a team, perform new installations of network infrastructure including workstations, servers, printers, routers/switches/firewalls, etc.
- Provide customer training on new computers and software
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving internet connectivity, VPN, backup, hardware and software application, transport, and other network related issues
- Provide end-user desktop support and troubleshooting in Windows/Office environment
- Provide comprehensive client-focused solutions to address problems and new functionality requests from end-users, client IT staff and company team members
- Document all relevant infrastructure adjustments, augmentation and deployment within the company documentation system
- Network Administrator of a multi-server environment including Microsoft business technologies such as Exchange, SQL, LCS, etc.
- MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, A+, CCNA or MCSE 2003
- Bachelor's degree
Daily interaction with variety of clients. Must refer questions or concerns outside own knowledge area to other team members in order to achieve client satisfaction.
The majority of work will be performed at our headquarters or at a client site. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse.
We are an I.T. consulting company that provides high-end/high-quality support services to various small and medium sized businesses with an emphasis on professionalism and reliability. We service the southern California region with some clients in Los Angeles and throughout the US.
Why you'll love working at INVERSELOGIC:
You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays, vacation and sick days, medical insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and more
Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:32:36 PDT