Tax Senior Associate - Come join a great local firm!
Interested in a unique Tax opportunity? The breadth and the quality of our client base is unrivaled so you can get your hands on some complicated situations and learn how to deal with them with the support of our team. As you progress, you will be exposed to companies in many different industries. RyanSharkey CPAs + Consultants, a BDO Alliance Firm, is actively looking for a dynamic, growth-minded Tax Senior Associate to join our Tax practice. Our firm delivers expertise in assurance, tax and business advisory areas to large public companies, private companies, government and technology clients.
We can ensure that you will not feel like you are doing mundane work or get lost in a large environment. RyanSharkey strives to relieve some of the high pressures by offering team activities which can include renting out local venues, Friday lunches, flextime, employee recognition programs, wellness initiatives and company parties to name just a few.
RyanSharkey has been recognized for our overall company culture and putting our employees first. We continue to make significant investments in growing our firm and in our people! You will also have the opportunity to tailor your career within the firm. RyanSharkey offers good in-house technical training as well as paid off-site training.
At RyanSharkey, we provide expertise to our clients across a broad range of tax issues and complex tax challenges. Our knowledgeable tax professionals support clients serving as a strategic advisor by offering comprehensive business tax planning strategies, tax compliance and a range of tax consulting services.
Find your future. Make it matter. RyanSharkey, LLP!
- Prepare federal, state and local tax returns for a diverse client base.
- Plan and index work papers; review client data for reasonableness and completeness.
- Prepare and review annual and quarterly income tax provisions.
- Perform and review technical tax research, analysis, and written memorandum.
- Assist with tax planning, research and consulting engagements as requested.
- Complete basic research pertaining to applicable accounting standards.
- Provide ongoing status updates to management and your direct report
- Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Strong research and compliance skills.
- Ability to work on multiple client engagements and adhere to tax deadlines.
- Excel and ProSystem tax software experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field. Must be working towards completing the necessary credit hours for eligibility to sit for the CPA exam.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum three to five years accounting or tax experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
RyanSharkey, LLP, one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in the Washington, D.C. region, provides exciting growth opportunities for our people and delivers the foremost accounting, audit, tax and consulting services for our clients. Our firm's professionals provide personalized insight and forward-thinking solutions that are strategically aligned with our diverse clients specific goals.
At RyanSharkey, we work side-by-side with our clients to ensure that they are in compliance and reporting the right information at the right time for the organization's stakeholders. We are committed to providing the highest level of personalized customer service and intuitive guidance tailored to our clients' unique needs, when they need it. RyanSharkey is a rapidly growing firm with over a 15 year history in the Washington, DC area. We offer technical skills training, exciting career growth opportunities, valuable mentorships, and more to our talented staff.
Our total compensation package is extremely competitive. We invest in our employees and our culture embraces individuals for their unique talents and encourages independent, solution-oriented thinkers. We recognize the value of rolling-up your sleeves, hard work and appreciate our team's deep commitment and empower them as leaders.
Learn more about our firm by visiting www.ryansharkey.com.
RyanSharkey, LLP is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:31:10 PDT