Software Application Specialist
Enter job desc
Join a growing lean manufacturer of specialty coatings, cleaners, and lubricants in suburban Lancaster County. Our growth and personal rewards are built upon the skills, innovation, and dedication of a team driven to perform with passion and excellence.
In this position you will manage multiple daily tasks for the Information Technology Team
The typical profile for this level would be an individual with a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. A minimum 5- 8 years of years of documented achievements is preferred, however, individuals with lesser experience may also fit. BA/BS degree in an Information Tech services track would be a preference. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team in a timeline-driven environment. In addition, a skillset that would include the use of all Microsoft products and JD Edwards software is a strong requirement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Program, test, debug and maintain applications in our JD Edwards client environment.
- Provides data entry support though problem solving of daily user issues through system ability and user requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement JD Edwards upgrade activities and assist in package generation and environment updates.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Participates in meetings and workshops for the purpose of communicating systems capabilities and assisting in accommodation of corporate goals.
- Train people in computer system use.
- Responds to user requests for a variety of report options for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Review and understand the use of Business Intelligence software. Utilize this information in assisting users to understanding the various aspects of daily tasks through data collection and analysis.
- Research new technology, and implement or recommend usage.
- Post-analysis review and storage of completed documentation.
- Other activities as directed by the Director of Information Technology.
Stoner Inc. is a local Manufacturer of Cleaners, Lubricants and Coatings located in Quarryville, PA. Our organization is an award winning (Malcolm Baldrige, PA Best Places to Work), established (1941), and family run operation.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:31:21 PDT