Do you feel like you're boxed into working in one area of marketing at your current position? Are you just starting out and not sure which direction you want to steer your marketing career? We're looking for an enthusiastic, hard working individual who will thrive in a fast-changing B2B environment.
As a marketing coordinator, you will support the marketing department execute B2B marketing activities in regards to content development, branding, paid traffic advertising, trade show management, email marketing and more. Such support includes but is not limited to, coordinating trade show logistics and paperwork, executing email campaigns, maintaining subscriber list segments, working with our website company to develop landing pages and site enhancements, ordering promotional items, assisting with the development of marketing and ad campaigns, creating communication documents for our internal staff and more.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Maintain the marketing activity and event calendar
• Act as a liaison between the marketing department and outside agencies
• Execute email marketing campaigns through online email platform
• Complete deadline-driven tasks and projects
• Interact with internal staff to gather needed information and approvals
• Develop written communications on marketing activities for internal/external purposes, basic blog or social media posts, company descriptions, etc.
Personal Characteristics Required:
• Positive Attitude
• Interacts Well With Others
• Problem Solver
Experience and Skills Desired (Not All Required):
• Marketing education or equivalent experience preferred.
• Basic understanding of marketing principles and terminology.
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Experience with online email marketing platforms
• Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop
• WordPress or similar website platforms
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Applicants without a completed resume and questionnaire will be discarded.
abeo is a leading medical billing company providing revenue cycle management, practice management and software solutions to help anesthesiology and surgery center clients with the billing and management of their practice or facility. We look for self motivated, hard working people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:29:22 PDT