Lead Mobile Software Engineers (Android)
As a Lead Mobile Software Engineer, you will be on the team responsible for helping to bring mobile messaging products to Android.
Full time opportunity with a well established and profitable startup based in Mountain View (next to Cal Train Station).
You will promote excellence in Android/Java/NDK development, creating new features, improving code quality, productivity, and skills through processes, projects, learning, and mentorship.
- A firm grasp of CS fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Deep programming experience in Java and at least one other language.
- Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, and other mobile-specific issues.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android user interface design and standards.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of client-server applications and RESTful APIs.
- Has shipped and maintained apps, knowing the ins and outs of Google Play's submission process.
- Experience with other mobile platforms such as iOS or mobile-web development frameworks.
- Has shipped to multiple Android app stores, like Amazon or SlideME.
- Maintained or have significantly contributed to a popular Android open-source project.
- Experience with C and C++ development.
Please send us your resume to:
Staffing and Recruiting firm helping clients with the right candidates for their full time and Contract positions.
Mountain View, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:23:54 PDT