Global Client Engagement Leader
Our client is looking to hire a Global Client Engagement Leader who will be responsible for driving solution value through the entire client lifecycle. This role is recognized as a financial and tax subject-matter expert that will contribute to driving executive and operational level value during the solution sales, delivery, and ongoing client engagement model to ensure overall client investment satisfaction. This person is primarily responsible for selling professional consulting services by creating the vision and value proposition with executive decision-makers at the client organization.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales Account Team during the sales process to demonstrate the delivery strategy and plan to maximize client value of our clients solution.
- Collaborate directly with multi-national corporations and their advisors (Big 4) to establish a vision for our client's technology and services to deliver high value tax management and planning benefits directly to their bottom line.
- Responsible for the delivery lifecycle managing expectations related to project scope, process and plan to meet the promised solution value.
- Constant communication with senior level executives and business team to manage engagement progress to ensure results are sustained and continue to meet client's expectations.
- Contribute to the attainment of a shared vision and mission, setting objectives, measuring ongoing progress toward achieving objectives and initiating correction action.
- Ensure short-term and long-term work initiatives are consistent with strategic direction of the firm.
- Anticipate the future direction of our customers' business and impact on own service/product
- Provide strategic leadership and oversight in support of the team's achievement of business objectives.
- Determine the economic impact and critical success factors related to business decisions.
- Create an overall team environment that stimulates new ideas, challenges the status quo, identifies future initiatives and instills the desire to excel.
- Apply situational leadership concepts across various intra and inter-departmental matters.
- Mentor/Coach solutions staff to create a world class services team that builds the practice's credentials and offers career growth for consultants.
- Determine appropriate resourcing of staff in order to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Own attainment of high employee satisfaction and retention; lead development of programs and initiatives within group to attain high employee satisfaction.
- Build an effective leadership team through mentoring and formal education that focuses on management and project management principles.
- Support managers on all human resource related processes including: selection, performance management, employee relations, terminations, compensation and rewards, employee development, etc.
- Travel required
Education & Training:
- CPA, and/or Masters in Taxation with minimum of 10+ years tax experience
- Tax Technology or Tax Professional Certifications and/ or Credentials required
- ERP financial application training a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the full Tax Accounting Lifecycle including quarterly/annual tax provisions, FAS 109, tax entries, account reconciliation and reporting required.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end financial accounting and business process flows from ERP financial system(s) to our client's application.
- Ability to create client vision, value proposition and business case to expand the ongoing use of our client's solutions.
- Ability to establish clear client objectives, approach, process and plan to achieve promised value of our clients solution.
- Ability to access customer and business expectations
- Experience managing teams and client relationships required.
- Experience developing relationships at the executive level required.
- Experience implementing full life cycle ERP/Tax applications
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
- Manage multiple, complex relationships successfully.
- Ability to facilitate consensus when confronted with strong opposing views.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation and facilitation) skills.
- Must possess strong EQ skills and exhibit emotional stability and maturity in the face of highly emotional and stressful situations.
- Must be results oriented, customer focused and able to manage multiple high-visibility or high-impact projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is required.
- Sufficient knowledge of business communications, including telephone, voicemail, and e-mail, and operations of office machines, such as photocopier, scanner, and fax.
King of Prussia, PA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:25:26 PDT