Our company is seeking an excellent candidate to join our established and growing organization. As a company we put a strong emphasis on teamwork but this position will also require the candidate to work independently and to the highest level. Attention to detail and strong customer skills is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supports client's accounting staff by using a high level of accounting knowledge and expertise to answer accounting and financial questions.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis. This will be both remote and onsite.
- Works with clients to collect the needed information to complete monthly reconciliations.
- Work with senior consultants to develop and implement accounting procedures for clients by analyzing current procedures.
- Assist senior consultants by preparing monthly statements for review.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Active CPA (preferred but not required)
- A strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Knowledge of day to day accounting processes and ability, when needed, to discuss them with clients from an expert stand point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast based environment
- Technology savvy and have an established knowledge of QuickBooks.
Compensation - We are looking for the right person and are willing to compensate that person appropriately.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:46:06 PDT