We are a small, tight knit team looking for emergent leaders to tackle big opportunities.
The analyst position is dedicated to supporting and growing the BPS portfolio ($1 Bn revenue; over 50% Fortune 100 as customers) by driving integration synergies, operational analysis, special project execution, M&A transaction lifecycle and product/portfolio management.
You will be actively participating in board-level strategic planning and working closely with portfolio company management teams around the world.
Sample tasks include:
1) M&A transaction lifecycle - financial modeling, preparation of investment memorandums, acquisition due diligence, financing and syndication
2) Savings / Integration execution - initiative management and tracking, operational process improvements, performance benchmarking
3) Product / Portfolio management - sales & marketing content generation and presentation, value proposition analysis and articulation, campaign management
EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will be driven to learn and succeed as a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial business in the private equity sector focused on technology services investing. Types of skills and experience we like to see include:
- Strong industry background in Technology and services business, IT, Internet, B2B, B2C, Consumer, Software
- 2+ years of experience in top tier strategy / management consulting firm or equity research background at a bulge bracket bank
- Strong Financial modeling, Corporate budgeting and accounting, pro forma cash flow modeling, and discounted cash flow analysis
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience in Salesforce a plus
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a "hands on" attitude to be able to thrive with little direct oversight; demonstrated initiative taker and self-starter
- Demonstrated outstanding research abilities and resourcefulness to uncover information where a direct path is not necessarily obvious
Excellent academic track record from a top-tier school
We get lots of applications, so if you want to stand-out, please do the following:
1) Provide 1 pg. resume which includes work experience, academic history (including GPA), and core skills
2) Provide cover letter with five key strengths you think will be important to suceed at HGM
3) Call (310) 845-6292 and leave a voicemail explaining why you're the perfect fit for the job
HandsOn Global Management ("HGM") is a hybrid family office / PE fund / technology incubator focused on building innovative companies and driving synergies within our portfolio. We specialize in technology platforms, analytics and business process services.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, HandsOn Global Management ("HGM") manages a number of funds and investments in partnership with some of the world's largest investment banks, private equity groups and global financial institutions. Over the last decade, HGM has completed several acquisitions, integrated them and taken some public. Companies acquired and controlled by HGM employ over 17,000 people in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia, and have over 50% of the Fortune 100® as customers.
HGM's main focus is on acquiring synergetic assets in U.S. and emerging markets, which yield above-market returns. To achieve this goal, HGM invests in companies with strong fundamentals and significant performance improvement potential, where the HGM team can apply their hands-on approach to managing portfolio companies, as well as their investment discipline and technology to increase the overall value proposition of each portfolio company.
Santa Monica, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:35:15 PDT