Records Assistant Part-time
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for maintaining student records, and other administrative duties.
Georgia Highlands is a growing and progressive institution with opportunities for the individual selected to grow with us. With a focus on employee wellness and development, the culture is warm and embracing, while the work is fast paced and challenging.
This is an excellent opportunity to impact the lives of literally thousands of students and their families.
• Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with basic skills typically associated with a high school education
• Detail oriented with basic computer skills
• Performs routine administrative duties including: document prep work such as looking up student I.D. numbers and batching documents to be scanned, scanning documents, filing of imaged/processed documents, and shredding old documents
• May be trained to open and sort mail
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of University System and college policies and procedures
• Ability to work independently with basic functions
• Organizational skills
• Skill in oral and written communication