IT Support Specialist
The Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist will report to the Director of Business Planning (DBP) and assist with organization's responsibility to employees and Information Technology. This person will be responsible for providing timely support to all internal and remote end-users on workstations, hardware, software, network, and peripheral devices within company standards and guidelines. In addition to performing patching, upgrades, and hardware maintenance on workstations and other end-users devices; and maintain the inventory of technology hardware and software. This is a full-time position with a starting range of $15-18 an hour and full benefits.
- Associates Degree in computers, MIS, or a related IT field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year of working experience in a Microsoft Windows network environment
- Experience with Windows 10, 8 or 7; Windows Server (2008 or above), computer networking, helpdesk support
- Exposure to Active Directory, Group Policy and computer hardware repair
- Exposure with Office 365 and Cisco Meraki admin portals preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or other applications software
- Customer service attitude with a high level of organization and willingness to learn
All applicants must pass an extensive background check. Candeo reviews Sex Offender, Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries along with performing a criminal history check. All applicants must retain a satisfactory driving record, a working vehicle and auto insurance.
We are a community based human service agency that provides in-home and supported employment services to adults with Intellectual, Brain Injury, and Mental Health disabilities throughout Polk county. Our mission is to inspire our clients to achieve their personal goals. It is through this mission that we will achieve a community empowered by the contribution of all. We value self-worth, dignity and respect, inherent potential, rights and responsibilities, life-long learning, independence and self-determination.
We are excited to announce that we have been part of the 100 Top Workplaces of Iowa since 2012!!
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 13:43:10 PDT