- 1-2+ years of successful experience selling business solutions and services a plus.
- Developing and securing new business in an assigned territory.
- Cold calling prospects and presenting products in a concise and professional manner.
- Conduct assessments, establish needs and make appropriate recommendations for the client.
- Ability to effectively grow a sales pipeline for current and future growth.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and participate in ongoing sales training programs.
- Ability to cold call and prospect for new opportunities.
- Consistent history of exceeding quota.
- Qualify appointments with prospects; present, demonstrate and close.
- Ability to work in outside sales in a B2B environment.
- Goal oriented, motivated by success and recognition.
- Ability to overcome objections
- Customer service oriented.
- Experience in office technology industry preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive 8-week training program.
- Most diverse product portfolio in the industry.
- Excellent compensation plan including- Salary plus commission, bonus and sales contests for company sponsored trips.
ISBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
About Image Systems and Business Solutions (ISBS)
Image Systems and Business Solutions (ISBS) has been serving the Chicago area, offering a wide variety of business solutions, software and services for the office environment. In addition, we provide managed services, network support, phone and video surveillance systems and office supplies.
As ISBS continues to expand we are looking to grow our Technical Staff. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.Job Description
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:50:28 PDT