US Army/Reserves Practical Nursing Specialist
The practical nursing specialist supervises or performs preventive, therapeutic, and emergency nursing care procedures under the supervision of a physician, nurse or NCO.
- Perform emergency nursing care
- Assist in patient care
- Change/dress wounds
Job training for a practical nursing specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 52 weeks of Advanced Individual Training at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
Skills you'll learn:
- Patient care
- Working on a medical team
- Emergency care
- Willingness to help and care for others
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under stressful conditions
- Interest in chemistry, biology, general science and algebra
- Attention to detail
- You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- You must be 17-35 years old
- You must be in good physical condition
- You must have a clean legal record
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
Some positions may have additional qualifications.
Garden City, NY
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:45:26 PDT