Support client base in all payroll aspects. This will include customer service, payroll processing, tax reconciliation, accruals, etc.
- Provides quality customer service at all times in accordance with Valiant company procedures
- Process payrolls on a weekly basis according to client schedule, and in accordance with Valiant company procedures.
- Researches and resolves payroll and tax related issues, educates clients on proper taxation and payroll reporting procedures.
- Acts as initial point of contact for all payroll and tax related issues.
- Responds to client questions/concerns on a timely basis.
- Reconciles clients on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintains a positive professional relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Maintains all relevant information in accordance with Valiant company procedures
- Maintains current information on all client SOP's in NetSuite
- Maintains proper SSAE16 related controls
- Keeps abreast of all products enhancements and new releases
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2+ years in payroll processing and some Payroll Service Bureau experience preferred.
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment
- A working knowledge of current industry trends, standards and practices
- Strong work ethic, independence and dependability
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and problem resolution
- Ability to utilize new tools and technologies in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to present information and ideas clearly and concisely
- Good quantitative, analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required. Attention to detail is a must
- Effective learning skills
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:50:12 PDT