Programmatic Campaign Manager
ICON International, an Omnicom Company, is a leading Finance/Media Company specializing in innovative financial solutions through the use of corporate barter.
We are currently seeking to hire a Programmatic Campaign Manager for our Advertising Operations Team. The AdOps team is essential to the flawless execution of all digital campaigns from start to finish. The Programmatic Campaign Manager will report to Associate Director of Ad Operations on the Integrated Media team.
As Programmatic Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing different types of Programmatic inventory - from private exchanges to FBX. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating trafficking resources for the setup and execution of various types of programmatic inventory across all digital formats. You will also have in-depth exposure to the buying and data management platforms to help troubleshooting implementation of all campaigns, ensuring flawless and on-time campaign launches. You will work closely with our internal AdOps team as well as various media partners to create and execute world class programmatic plans which exceed our client's expectations whether branding, social or ROI driven.
The Programmatic Campaign Manager should be someone with the ambition to invent new ways of thinking and working. You will help to build our profile in the market working in line with our existing business partners and deals as well as create new advertising opportunities for our extensive client list.
About the Job:
- Setup, manage and optimize different types of Programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management.
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the Integrated Media team.
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research
About the Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of how to set up and optimize programmatic media to drive improvement in campaign performance.
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems quickly
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- An active interest in everything digital with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working with Doubleclick Bid Manager and/or other DSPs would be a distinct advantage
Job Type: Full-time
- Stamford, CT 06902 (conveniently located near I-95 & Metro-North train station)
- Bachelor's degree
- Excel: 2 years
- Programmatic Media Buying: 1 year
ICON International is a specialized finance company. For 30 years, we've focused exclusively on corporate barter transactions to help companies restore value to underperforming assets, and to fund corporate expenses. Every transaction is designed to deliver maximum value for our clients. By working closely with clients to address new business challenges as they occur, ICON's experienced team has pioneered many of the corporate barter innovations that have become standard industry practice.
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:28:50 PDT