IAM Process / Security Analysts
The successful candidate will support our client's Access Management team, which is part of the Information Security organization. This is a global team that is responsible for the Identity and Access Management of critical applications residing on multiple platforms.
The successful candidate for this position will work with team members to enroll critical applications for Identity and Access Management services per the client's framework.
• Identify data needed to determine requirements for IAM / security project / tasks
• Analyze data to determine scope and requirements
• Conduct requirement sessions, gather and analyze data, identify gaps (if any), and finalize requirements.
• Identify audit and compliance related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and application
• Identify automation and process improvement opportunities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful development, testing, and implementation.
• Test solutions to ensure requirements are satisfied.
• Conduct user acceptance testing and change management communication.
• Manage multiple high priority tasks with very tight deadlines and drive them to closure.
• Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer) to IAM compliance and role engineering.
• Good knowledge and experience in tools such as Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Service Now, SailPoint, or other identify management tools preferred.
• Good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
• Good understanding/working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems, active directory, privileged access management, ETL, etc.
• Knowledge to utilize solutions built using various coding languages (Java, C#, VBA, Vbscript, Perl and Shell script, etc.)
Nice to Have Skills
• Generate reports and establish connectors to read from various data sources
• Payment industry knowledge or experience
• Bachelor degree in computer management, information security or equivalent job experience
• CISSP, CISA, CISM and other comparative information security certifications are preferred
• 5 to 7 years of information security experience required
• Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel, MS Outlook or equivalent)
infoedge is a rapidly growing, dynamic, management consulting firm that helps our clients effectively use information for success in healthcare, financial services, products and services, we help our clients improve their customers' experiences, drive profitability, innovate, or manage risk. Our multidisciplinary team offers a variety of services to help our clients succeed by design. We work with the world's leading brands and organizations and deliver impactful, innovative solutions. We offer a highly competitive compensation package that rewards high performers and provides sector leading benefits and a lively, agile, collaborative work environment.
San Francisco, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:47:09 PDT