This position will be responsible for following:-
1) Preparation of reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
2) Oversee and manage general ledger activity and complete all Book Keeping
3) Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
4) Assist in the arrangements for audits of company's accounts.
5) Submitting payroll for 150+ employees, timely and accurate completion of Accounts Payable and assisting in the Human Resource Department as needed.
.6)Manages entire AP process, enters all invoices, prints and mails checks -Handles all vendor relationships
7)Supervise and direct AP, AR and general accounting functions
8) Monitor receipt of all income, analyze financial commitments and manage cash flow
9)Ensure timely and accurate processing of all accounts payables and receivables
10)Supervise and direct accounting and operational functions including assisting with more complex issues
11)Perfom general accounting functions such as journal entries, account reconciliations, specialized reports, etc
- Associate's Degree or 3 years of experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Client service oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff from clerical personnel to executives
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Products
InnVite Hospitality is fast growing hotel company which owns and manages it's own hotels
Please visit Innvitehospitality.com for more information.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 04:46:45 PDT