Software Developer - Implementation
Your Unlimited Career Growth Opportunity
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth and personal information for everyone on earth. Are you excited about the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to a leading global software company in Cloud Security? Are you adventurous and innovative with a true passion for solving world class challenges? FairWarning provides an environment that is collaborative, open, demanding and exciting for those who want to push their limits. Join our Implementation Services team as a Software Implementation Developer and start your adventure today.
Vision for The Role
The Software Implementation Developer partners with the Software Implementation Project Manager to deliver quality implementation in a timely manner to our customers. The Software Implementation Developer will use standard implementation practices to deploy the FairWarning application. In order to ensure a high-level of quality, the Implementation Developer will document their work and perform quality checks throughout the implementation process. They will work hand-in-hand with the project manager and the customer to ensure that the customer's needs are met. Successful candidates must be able to think critically and problem solve and work collaboratively and individually. Candidates should have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to manager their own workflow and time. Software Implementation Developers should be motivated to continually grow and learn. The Implementation Services team provides candidates a fast paced, dynamic environment with a platform for continual development and growth.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Documentation of implementation status using CRM project management tool
- Ability to work in entrepreneurial environment, as part of a team, and as an individual
- Leverage technical tools to progress the software implementation
- Ability to follow standard implementation practices and provide feedback for efficiency gains
Skills & Experience
- Ability to think critically
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in a team environment or individually
- Experience working in a software or technology based company or on software technology teams
- Knowledge command-line Linux
- Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, IT or equivalent
- Knowledge of programming languages a plus
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company's industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:54:01 PDT