Microsoft Access Specialist
Database Job Responsibilities:
Maintains database by determining structural requirements; developing and installing solutions.
Database Job Duties:
• Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
• Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
• Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
• Prepares users by conducting training.
• Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Database Architect Skills and Qualifications:
Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Teamwork, Technical Zeal, Project Management, Presenting Technical Information, Training , Operating Systems
San Diego, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:15:55 PDT