DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT OPERATIONS
DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT OPERATIONS
Randolph-Macon College, a liberal arts institution of 1,450 undergraduate students, located in Ashland, Virginia, seeks a talented, innovative, and experienced enrollment professional for the position of Director of Enrollment Operations. Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Director of Enrollment Operations is a key member of the senior enrollment management leadership team. The Director will oversee an enrollment management operation in support of Randolph-Macon College's admissions and financial aid functions. This position will manage enrollment data, communications flows and operations. The successful candidate will be a leader who is a strategic thinker who can design technology-supported solutions to implement admissions and financial aid strategies.
The Director of Enrollment Operations is responsible for a comprehensive workflow across units associated with the enrollment process with a commitment to superior internal and external communications and ongoing efficiencies and effectiveness. This position is designed to help the recruitment team leverage the "high tech" to deliver the "high touch" that is the hallmark of the Randolph-Macon educational experience.
The Director will work collaboratively with the College's Information & Technology Services department, Registrar, student billing and Marketing & Communications departments. This position will assist and mentor internal staff by administering end user support for the various technologies utilized within the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid. The Director will coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of SLATE, a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, and other critical technologies, including, but not limited to: Segment Analysis Service and PowerFaids. The Director will develop and maintain appropriate quality control for accurate delivery of business operations and processes. The Director will work collaboratively with campus partners and vendors to implement new initiatives related to operations and technology to drive a culture of innovation and creativity that is critical to enrollment success in today's dynamic and competitive environment. This position will also have supervisory responsibilities.
• Progressive experience and demonstrated ability in database management, research, and analysis in admissions or other higher education functions.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with the execution and management of student records and CRM information systems; experience with SLATE a plus.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn SQL coding a plus.
• Ability to design, produce, track, analyze and interpret statistical data for admissions and enrollment on-going decision-making.
• Proven success in managing and coordinating multiple concurrent projects.
• Goal-oriented with strong initiative, imagination and organizational qualities.
• Strong belief in collaborative efforts within the enrollment management team and with other administrative and faculty areas.
• Strength in providing support and training to colleagues.
• Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and lead staff with skills in fostering a spirit of cooperation to accomplish common goals.
• Open to professional growth and development through participation in continuing education, professional organizations, seminars and workshops, reading current literature and maintaining professional contacts in the community.
• Experience with initiating efforts to evaluate and develop new initiatives to improve enrollment outcomes.
• Be innovative in efforts and communications that seek to attract minority students to strengthen diversity among the student body.
• A commitment to R-MC's core mission, that "a Randolph-Macon College liberal arts education develops the mind and character of each student."
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
Located on 116 scenic acres, the College blends outstanding academic, residential, athletic, and recreational facilities with the charm of small town living. Within a short distance of campus, students, faculty, and staff can also enjoy the diversity of rural life or a fast-paced urban setting. Most students reside on campus and possess multiple housing choices thanks to recent fund raising success and new facilities. They may select from over 30 different majors and a wide choice of minors, concentrations, and pre-professional options. The college is selective in its admission and has both early action and regular decision plans. Student-athletes participate in 17 varsity sports at the NCAA Division III level. The Edge – a distinctive four-year career preparation program – is a distinguishing feature that assists Randolph-Macon students in a competitive job market. An extremely loyal alumni base, which ranks 15th nationally among all colleges and universities in alumni giving, also form a helpful career network for recent graduates.
Randolph-Macon College, an equal opportunity employer, believes that students learn best in a diverse, inclusive community and is therefore committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. We seek candidates who are committed to Randolph-Macon's efforts to create a climate that fosters the growth and development of a diverse student body, and we welcome applications from members of groups that have been historically underrepresented in higher education.
RH Perry and Associates is assisting Randolph-Macon College with the search for the Director of Admissions. Interested candidates seeking additional information or having a confidential conversation about this opportunity may contact:
Thomas DaRin, Senior Consultant at email@example.com or 585 451-9385
Paul Doeg, President and COO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406 220-2129
RH Perry and Associates
206 East Chestnut Street
Asheville, NC 28801
• To apply for the position candidates must submit the following documents in Microsoft Word or PDF format: a current curriculum vitae, cover letter addressing the position responsibilities and qualifications, and contact information for three professional references to the Apply Now link below by May 12, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW