UI Developer Job Description:- Face to Face Required
Looking for a Software Engineer, Web UI Development to be a key member of the technology leadership team. This individual will play a critical role in executing their mission by developing a Patient Registry and Reporting module and interfacing with their data warehouse.
• Responsible for building Web Applications using the Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm.
• Participate in the full SDLC with Requirements, Solution Design, Development, QA Implementation, and product support using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
• Hands-on engineer in designing and development of software solutions and software requirements related core components, foundational frameworks, UI and SOA based services.
• Develop software solutions using industry best practices and in the area of security and performance in a web and SOA architecture environment
• Collaborates with team and business owners in the design and analysis phases as part of self-organizing Feature teams
• Maintain source-code repository, participate in Code Reviews, and conduct Design Reviews
• Participate in deployment of code into production
• Implements Web UI design and assists in the testing and user acceptance of Web pages and applications
• Identifies new technologies that will benefit short and long term department goals. Provides thought leadership in the areas of strategy and technology.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Experience in MVC/MVVM-based Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm using at least one of the following: Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js
• 9+ years of experience in Information Technology as a Software Development Engineer on a Web platform.
• Experience in Software Development, SDLC for large high production impact systems.
• Experience in: HTML5, Sass, C#, ASP.Net MVC, SOA
• Experience with TDD/BDD, writing Automated Functional tests and Browser compatibility tests.
• Experience using GitHub or other git-based source control systems, working with Pull Requests
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:06:46 PDT